Build Instruction Guides

Would anyone be able to provide a build instruction for DUPLO sets no. 2688 (doctors cabinet) & 2780 (house)?
Furthermore I also have a zoo (white floor board with different levels & green/blue colors added) and airport (of which control tower glasses are completely in plexi) of which I could not trace the Duplo set no. but for which I'm also trying to get hold of original building instructions.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I don't think either 2688 or 2780 will have come with instructions - these "doll house" type sets often didn't. Usually the back of the box would show multiple views from different angles to help the adult place the walls in the right spot, then the kid(s) would put the furniture where they wanted.

Item 593400 is a multi-level Duplo baseplate with green and white print, it comes in a few sets, 9191 is the most like a zoo. I don't believe this set came with instructions either but I might be wrong, I've never actually had this one.

Set 2679 is a Duplo airport with control tower. I don't know whether this would have had instructions, but I doubt it given its relative simplicity.

There may also be a Dacta airport that uses Duplo pieces.
  • Thanks very much Hoddie. Although no build instructions obtained, still useful information to me!