Finally open on BrickOwl!

Hi everyone!

I'm glad to announce that I've opened my store on Brickowl! Added roughly 1000 used lots the last week or so, and I'll be adding much more the upcoming period! Also a nice variety of new parts available!

Who will be the first to purchase from my Brickowl store? :smile:

https://creatoys.brickowl.com/ - Based in the Netherlands, but ships worldwide!

Cheers,
Arnold

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome to BO, Arnold, we wish you and your store great success!
  • Thanks! Just waiting for the first order, very keen on expanding the store!
  • Congrats and good luck! I’m new to selling too! May I ask, how long did it take you to add them all to your inventory? Trying to figure out if I’m slow or not at ~30-50 uploads per day
  • I doubt you're slow... I took a couple of years offline before opening (!). ;-) My data entry on a full workday (like a Saturday) runs about 100-200 lots per day (IF there are a bunch of colors of the same part) or 50-75 per day (if all are truly unique items from one another). I'm not just inputting in BO though, I also have to mirror a lot of data in an Excel workbook which is calcing MyCost for taxes, and so on.

It also takes longer this round as (even tho presorted), I'm integrating into existing lots, updating pricing, and recounting existing stock as I add new stock for a lot.
  • Welcome to Brick Owl! Sadly, uploading used lots is very time consuming, but on the plus side, they are much cheaper to get then new lots. In my experience you can usually buy used pieces in bulk for an average cost of less than USD $0.01 per part, but new pieces from sets usually have an average cost of around $0.01 - $0.08 each.
  • Sorry for the late reply! It actually did not took too long, as I already have a Bricklink store. I started to use Brick Freedom, so it was a matter of seconds to synchronize the stores.

I'm slow with uploading now, but that's because I run out of drawers (again). Used lots are more tricky, but relatively easy if you know what sets are in there. Bulk used is something I'll upload to Bricklink directly, as I'm not too capable with Brickstore just yet.

Thanks for the welcome! Waiting for my first order to arrive at the customer, so I have some positive feedback. Apparently 9 others are waiting for that, as there are currently 9 active baskets... :D