Temporarely closed to move to new site / Happy New Year

Dear Customers and Fans,

It was a crazy year 2020 for all of us. We had to learn to live with a small "invisible" enemy with a lot of power. Unfortunately we have lost friends and loved people. But it gave us also the possibility for a "reset". Going back to basics: enjoy time with family, prepare food ourselves, bake bread, hiking in the nature, bicycling, etc.

For me it was very turbulent. I quit my job end of 2019 with already in negotation with new companies. In February 2020 all negotations stopped and I became unemployeed. My family and me decided to become self-employed and running our small business larger to secure our monthly income. Without this year 2020 we would never have decided this step. So 2020 was a big chance for us as family.

Now we have closed our online shops until mid/end of January. We have to move our stock from our private cellar to the new rented site. Install all IT systems we need, train the new employees, make a lot of paper work (government, tax authority).

It was a great time in 2020 to serve all your orders. We will continue our good service with high quality parts and short delivery time in 2021. The only difference is that we will become a little bit bigger with more different parts and more quantity. And we will start facebook accounts, own youtube channel, instagram, etc.

We're looking forward seeing you again in January 2021. Until than, have a great time, Happy New Year and Stay Healthy.

Oliver with family and the Team from Bricks-Shop.

Comments