'No changes detected' when adding to inventory

I am getting this message in the drop down banner when currently adding parts, instead of the usual positive message. The parts are still being added so that's not an issue, but a little bit misleading. Assume a glitch in the matrix...

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • And as if by magic... all sorted and back to normal. Thank you very much!
  • I'm sorry to hear that, would you be able to give some more information about what triggered that? This is a new message which we created, as previously it would say that the changes have been made, regardless of if anything was changed on the form. You should only see that message when you hit enter or click submit changes, and you've not made any changes.
  • When I next add some pieces I'll see if it happens again. Ultimately it's no biggie as the parts show on the for sale list as expected. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention and it it showed when I hadn't made any changes. Will monitor!
  • What I am seeing today sometimes, @lawrence, if is I change a price only on an item - I get the green banner - but if I look at the item in the catalog or in my store, its still showing the old price - yet it IS showing the new price on my Sell tab for the catalog item.

Even if I refresh my screen.

I have to make a non-price change, like adding a character to my note, to get it to take the change globally, it's really weird.
  • edited July 2020 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Calibrick so that’s always been the case, it should update after a few seconds, but can take up to a minute if there is a lot of other lots in the queue. It should update itself if you check back after a minute or so. Do let me know if that’s not the case.