NEW STORE, NOW WITH 15% OFF EVERYTHING OVER THE BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND

Hi All

Im New to Brickowl and have added over 160k parts in nearly 5000 lots. I have had a couple of small orders which is great, thanks to those guys you know who you are.

I still have quite a lot of tweaking to do and figuring out all the settings.

Id really appreciate anyone popping by and giving my store the once over and if you have any CONSTRUCTIVE feedback that would be awesome.

Many Thanks

Kevin

*NOW WITH A 15% DISCOUNT OFF ALL ITEMS ACROSS THE STORE. offer ends monday 29th @ 23:59.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Just some constructive feedback as you requested.
    Your terms state: I WILL NOT be responsible for lost packages that you choose not to insure - this is not legally unenforceable.
    Paypal, your customers debit or credit card provider, the Consumer Rights Act, Stripe and the Consumer Contracts Regulations disagree with you.
    http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/index_en.htm gives a good overview of your customers rights.
  • Hi

Thank you for that I shall have a good read of the link and change accordingly. These acts can be quite mind boggling.

Many Thanks
  • It's a pain, but you just have to hope most of your customers are honest, and if they're not then that's the cost of doing business. The rules for big business apply to everyone. It's not that they're unfair, just a bit hard to swallow when you're not Amazon.
    I haven't had one order loss here yet, so it's not a big deal.