Any BrickOwl how-to for store setup? (meaning: best practice procedures)

I have as more bricks now than most of the stores here. I like to build so I like to keep my bricks, but some day (probably by the end of the year) I will have collected so many bricks that I may want to put up a store here to sell pieces I don't want or use.

Is there a guide here on what the best practice procedures are? I don't mean just creating a store & uploading/downloading inventory steps, I mean things like - How to best manage an inventory off-site, Which software is preferred, What are the best methods for keeping track, How to fulfill so that it doesn't take ages to put something together for someone & ship out, Time management, How to do inventory.

Example - I had a talk with a friend for example trying to figure out how stores with hundreds of thousands of pieces actually know their real counts. It takes hours just to organize & bin thousands of parts, how in the world does someone keep track of millions? Is it by weight? (meaning, know how much 100 of a piece exactly weighs and then doing calculations that way?).

Also, in terms of order tracking & fulfillment, is there a 100% dependency on BrickOwl to do that or is it done by doing a download & sync of off-site inventory?

Since the store offers up the front-end of CC acceptance, is that just an intermediate handling process that then hooks into store merchant accounts & such or does the site literally process the transactions with their own processor? I don't think it's the latter because many stores have many different ways to accept transactions - who does the actual transaction that goes to the processors?