No minimum order for myself

Sometimes I have in my store a one or more parts that are in my wanted list but that I can order myself (neither with "free" coupon enabled) if I not meet my minimum buy.

Would it be possible that if a seller orders from his store he would have no minimum order?
Or an option on the coupon creation that grants no minimum order requirement.

Thanks.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • hi, Do you mean something like a bypass password so you can order without any limits? thats very handly sometimes :D
  • @pwpeter now what I use is a coupon issued to myself with 100 uses of 100% off and free shipping. But there is still the problem of the minimum order.

PD: And I also think that it would be better if it also eliminates the minimum lot, but I don't know if this already works for yourself.
  • @Stellar If you fill a cart in your own store, and you issued yourself a 100% free coupon (not even sure why you do that, ordering from yourself is 'free' anyway - and you can cancel the order as well-), why not simply change the price of 1 item of your cart towards your 'minimum'? I would solve your checkout problem ;-)
  • @stellar don't know of you use bricksync ? but why not create a brickstock file with an internal number system (orders) to order parts from yourself. So you can order whatever you want for basically the price you want ? just an idea :)
  • Thanks Robernat, good suggestion that I didn't thought.

And pwpeter, I do orders because l download them after and add them a master brickstock file for Have parts. And and *-1 the Needed bs file that I also have. Also I have a picking list.
This discussion has been closed.