Block Seller?

I received an order from a buyer who claimed several times to have paid for the items via PayPal. He never did. After about 10 days or so with no further response or payment, I sent him yet another reminder. He finally responded and said he'd like to cancel the order. Is it possible to block this person from ordering from my store in the future? Instances like this tie up my inventory and create more work for me as I have to manually add the parts back into my inventory since I have more than one store. I'd rather not to business with people like that. Also, there is no way to add neutral or negative feedback to alert others.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello,

If you have a customer that has not paid for an order, you can cancel the order from the more actions drop down, and use the issue reporting tool in the same area to report the issue. This will then get logged against the account for other stores to see. If you change your PayPal shipping method to be other method mentioned in the message on your store, this will prevent customers from placing orders without paying for them.