No Shipping Cost at Checkout- What have I done?

Can someone please help me. I thought i had made the chart correctly but i guess I havn't or I've obviously missed something as everyone is submitting a quote for shipping price
Thanks
Janice

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Is the "Request Shipping Quote" option still enabled? I'm guessing (and if anyone else can correct me) that this option takes precedence if it's still enabled. If you've already done this, then maybe someone else has another idea?
  • It looks fine to me, and I see that you have had a recent order where they used be automated shipping. Your shipping methods only apply to the USA, so anyone else would request a quote
  • tyty, i think i figured out my mistake.... i put a measurement in the width/height/depth of 9x4x6. that's the size of our regular 1st class boxes if needed...come to find out those measurements have to be in millimeters and apparently nothing fits in a box 9mm x 4mm x6mm, but then looked in other stores and they had nothing in that box, so i deleted that and did a new one...phew...yes it works good now...tyty