Order Payment Submitted Status

Hello Everyone,

I currently have a Customer Order with status = Payment Submitted. I never received the paypal payment.

Meanwhile, the customer wanted to add items, since he was not able in the current order, He created a second order and this one worked. Meaning he paid and I received the payment. And the status = Payment Received.

Now, what can we do about the Order with status = Payment Submitted? Order was created over 12 hours ago.

Need advise,

Thanks,

Steeve

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It looks like you have the PayPal for standard accounts payment method which means customers can place orders without paying for them. The customer can still pay for the order using a link on their order confirmation email if you want to request they make payment for the order.
  • thanks for the help. Any of you have experience with paypal for enterprise? I personaly sell brick so I can buy more bricks, it is really just a hobby. the day I have to manage taxes, or paperwork because I created a business paypal account, selling will become less fun and more like a job.
  • @sqlplus
    Upgrading to 'business' on Paypal does not imply you need to be a business. Whether you cash money with a private or business account doesn't make much difference, there's just a few different options (and possibly coverage/fees are slightly difference bewteen the 2) like the option to get a report over 'fees' (monthly-yearly) for tax reports, nothing 'more' to worry about, I say 'more' as the interaction between paypal (considered a 'bank') and your local government does not change with either account, so if they need to make a report about something 'suspicious', they'll do it with both types of accounts, but I doubt small amounts (even a few hundreds) will make them worry about you ;-)