Search

How do I place a 'searching for' request?

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @SusanHeslop What exactly do you mean ? Are you looking for an item that is not for sale on here, or that you can't find in catalog? If you can't find something in catalog then obviously you can spell it out here, always someone around (in a couple of hours) to help out ;-)

If you're looking for a particular thing to purchase, you can create a whislist with the 'mailing notification' activated, that way you'll be informed when someone is selling it, you can also make a public whislist, so sellers know you're looking for something. And if you really really need something, then you can post a thread on this same forum, usually the title would be something like: WTB (want to buy) item 'blah blah', when sellers notice, then can have a look in their stock.

Hope this was helpfull :-)

KR, Eric
  • Yes, thanks that is helpful. I am looking for items not currently on sale in the catalog and couldn't see how to add them to a wishlist, also a few items where shops have minimum orders and what I want costs way below that threshold.
  • I, and most sellers here I imagine, have plenty of parts that are not listed in stock here. Maybe the most efficient thing is to make a wishlist, and message the sellers with the most matches for your extra unlisted parts.