Orders in mobile view

There used to be a big green plus (+) button to see all the details when they don't fit in your mobile screen, but now it is gone.

Sergio

Comments

• 15 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Was just about to post the same problem :)
  • Would you be able to let me know what device/browser you are using? If you could post a link to a screenshot that could be helpful, also is this an issue that only started recently?
  • Yes, Nexus 6 with Chrome 55.0.2880.3

I think it was after you changed the speed of all orders page.

I sent you 2 screenshots by email to brickowl.com
  • Same problem with iPhone and the safari browser
  • That's odd, unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce this, either on an iPhone, or replicating a mobile device using the computer. Would one of you that is experiencing the problem be willing to clear the "cache" in your mobile devices Internet settings?
  • Does not fix it. Still the same.
  • I also have this problem. Chrome on iPhone.
  • edited October 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Unfortunately I'm still not able to reproduce this. I have tried Chrome on an iPhone, and a virtual Lumia 950 aswell as a Virtual Nexus 6. Clearly there is an issue if multiple users are reporting the same problem. I can only suggest to make sure that local cookies etc are wiped incase its some locally cached setting. If others could also let me know when they first experienced this, and exactly what they are experiencing, that would be helpful to try and narrow it down further.
  • I installed Firefox on my phone and went to the orders page, the green plus button is there and works...

But in Chrome I closed all tabs and cleared cache some times but it still not shows the button...

It is very strange, yes.
  • Just sent you a video on Facebook messenger with the problem I'm getting on ipad.
  • edited October 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Incognito mode in my chrome mobile shows the button...

PD: I had another problem just now, I was unable to open other tabs of a catalog item, I cleared cookies and it works now again, strange.

EDIT: Now the button appears on my phone and works!!!
  • I've just made a few changes, mainly setting the tables system so that it will ignore any locally saved settings prior to now. Would people who had the problem before be able to let me know if anything has changed? You would need to refresh the page first.
  • I have the functional button again. Thanks Lawrence
  • Button has re-appeared and working for me. Thanks Lawrence.