Need a simple solution to...

Ahhh! I deleted my BO inventory. I need to copy my BL inventory into Brickowl. I know it is possible as I did it a couple years ago but I can't remember how. I can not figure out Brickstock or Bricksync (sorry!). I think last time I renamed the downloaded file or something. Can't remember which upload choice to use on BO either. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Just download your inventory in Brickstock. Save the file. Go to BO / Inventory / Import/Update
    Select file type: Brickstock.bsx file (import / update with lotids); select the appropriate brickstock file, saved earlier in BrickStock and press Upload. That's it.
  • @Janice77
    I've popped you a private mail trough BL as you asked the same question there.
    As you're inventory is empty now anyway, you might as well spend 10 minutes setting up Bricksync and let the program do the work for you... I'll assist you if you want (pop me a mail)

That said, if you really wanna keep working 'manually', you can simply restore your inventory on BO as there is an automated daily backup ;-)

http://www.brickowl.com/mystore/inventory/backups

Just pick 'yesterdays' or the one before...

Cheers, Eric