Total orders

Is there a way to see how many orders a store has had?
If not, why not? Maybe how many orders the store you are buying has processed in the last 30 days?

I couldn't find if it was already explained in the forum, I tried to search, but is hard to find things.

I now have 27 feedback, from 105 orders. I don't know others, but I think this data can help buyers choose where to buy.

I just want to ask, thanks for the replies in advance.

Comments

• 18 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • hello feedback is about 15% to 25% if you are lucky I have had 152 orders and 41 feedback I don't think feedback means much on here unlike greedybay or other sites regards brennans bounty
  • I know that, but buyers don't have to...
  • To be honest, the statement "This store has received 27 feedback from a total 105 orders" would make me wonder why 78 buyers weren't happy enough to leave positive feedback. I don't think knowing how many orders a store has had is at all necessary.
  • That's a good point that I haven't imagined.
  • Is there a way to see how many orders a store has had?
    You can approximate, with feedback * 4 :)

• I agree this is a good idea. New store like myself whom have had orders and no feed back this would be nice. Lets users know we have had orders sent out with no complaints. Ive notice from here and other places if users are happy they tend to just go about their day its only when they are upset you can guarantee they are going to leave feedback for sure.
  • @Conquest Bricks You haven't received any feedbacks yet, use the feedback boost page where you can 'import' a feedback score from another site. This boost is temprarily and will stay around for 1 year,and will allow to show your 'credebility' towards potential customers. Do it quick, as soon you receive 1 FB, the boost option will be gone...

Peoples 'number' of orders is 'personal' and should therefor not be shown to other people IMHO, as it is completely irrelevant. As long you don't get 'complaints' trough FB, all is good and your customers are happy. After all, you 'sell' LEGO, you don't 'buy' feedbacks, that's just an incentive ;-)
  • @RobErNat @Conquest Bricks you don't have to hurry, you can request the boost even if you have received feedback.
    At least it still appears to me, as I am waiting to do it when getting 100 feedback in other marketplace, soon I hope.
  • @Stellar do you still see the 'feedback boost' button under feedback?
  • @RobErNat yes, well, it is a link and opens the "Feedback Boost Request" page.
  • Just FYI, I think it dissapears after 2 or 3 feedbacks. It's intended as an initial boost for when you get started
  • @Lawrence
    I assumed it was after 1, if you say it's 2 or 3 it doesn't make that much difference, but Stellar has +20 FB's, shouldn't the option be deactivated then?
  • Addional question: Is the boost feedback valid 1 year after the boost, or 1 year after creating a store? iow What if someone creates a store, but doesn't start selling right away, and requests a boost after 4 months, does the counter starts at moment of boost?

It would be helpfull info in the help pages ;-)
  • @RobErNat Thank you for bringing that to my attention, there was indeed a bug with the boost being limited, it's set to only be available with five or less feedback. The boost expires a year after its initiated.
  • And now it is gone :'(
  • I'm afraid it really was just for an initial boost, it's not really intended for building up feedback simultaneously and then transferring some over. I'm sure you will build up your feedback as you continue to sell on Brick Owl.
  • edited October 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I love Brick Owl, thanks for all your work. ;)
  • edited October 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Stellar
    Sorry about that, I figured there was something wrong with the settings, reason I asked Admin to pay attention to it.
    The 'boost' should apply equally to all 'starters', as a matter of fact, in the beginning it was 'permanent', and it is only because a few people started requesting their 'boost' to be removed (including myself) and other discussions around it, which triggered Admin to put limit's on the 'boost'. That was a good call, as it puts all people on the same 'playing level' after 1 year of selling...
    Knowing (more or less) how the setting was supposed to work is the reason why I mentioned it to 'conquest'. That BO kept offering you a 'boost' option was pretty surprising to me :expressionless:
    Anyway, 5-25-100-1000 FB's don't really matter, as long the majority is 'positive' everything is 'perfect' :P